Monday, November 9, 2009

Bold Statements

Although these look a little bit summery, I just love them! My favorite accessory is rings and I could see myself wearing this big shell ring. I am also putting the turquoise necklace by Alicia Shulman on my Christmas list, so fingers crossed that i'll get it! Bold statement jewelry is really fun to wear to jazz up an outfit or to wear out at night. Which one is your favorite?
Shell Ring Vivre.com
Finger Candy Ring- Skinnystyle.com
Glass Bead Bracelets- Skinnystyle.com
Kate Spade White and Gold Bangle
Anthropology Stormy Sea Necklace

Mayan Princess Necklace- Alicia Shulman

17 comments:

Padgett Hoke said...

anthro necklace, I love!

carlee said...

I really love the Kate Spade bangle. It's perfect! I'm glad we agree on the eyelash curler!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh so pretty! I hope you get all of those christmas! Send some my way please!

JMW said...

The stormy sea necklance is calling my name! If only I wasn't on a shopping hiatus. Oh, well. No harm in looking. :)

Dani said...

i am about to add all of these to my own lists. i am such a sucker for anything turquoise of embellished! beautiful finds.

MyLittleHappyPlace said...

Oooh..tough choice for me - I'm big on rings, and bracelets run a close second - especially gold bangles!

Donna said...

I love all of these!!!

Cristin said...

I love the Kate Spade bangle!

xo,
cristin

Kristin said...

That Mayan Princess Necklace is most delicious!!

The Matters of Style Girls said...

Love it all! Dying for a shell ring especially!

Southern Aspirations said...

I believe that I need that ring from vivre. Seriously.

Fabulous!!

Blair said...

Oh, that turquoise necklace is going on my list too---perfection!

Torie Jayne said...

I love the Kate Spade bangle! Have a sweet day!

CAROLIIINE said...

these are really beautiful (:

Style Redux 2 said...

Love it all, but especially the Kate Spade bangle.

Down and Out Chic said...

oooh, the pieces from skinny style are my favorites. those bangles are dainty but still kind of funky.

Pink to Green said...

Hope you get what is on your wish list! I adore the Kate Spade bangle, it would be perfect with anything and seasonless. Although, I must admit, I love all the choices here!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!