Thursday, July 30, 2009

Miami Viceroy


I LOVE hotels. Whenever we travel, I always research hotels I want to visit and stay at so I can see the lobby and rooms. It is a way of sightseeing for me, even if we are staying at a rented home, smaller guest house or staying with friends. The Viceroy hotels have been on my radar for years! Sometimes I will email or text the girls about a hotel I want them to visit if they are traveling to the area that I have found a fun hotel. Twice I have done this to Cassandra. She searched for hours for this Miami Viceroy but never found it. I also sent her to the original Viceroy in Santa Monica but of course, she was busy and did not get a chance to go to the hotel. So until I can visit these hotels myself, I will have to photocopy and make posts about them.


Below are the pictures of the Miami Viceroy, the new hotel decorated by Kelly Wearstler. I was so surprised to see the color combinations of sage green and turquoise blues, instead of dark blues and bright greens. The colors are used in a very sophisticated, unique and chic way and really works with the design of the hotel.



Everything about this bedroom is beautiful and elegant, especially the white leather suitcase and Audubon print of the whopping crane. I would love to stay here!


Main lobby in the Miami Viceroy-these raspberry pink chairs are to die for!

Another view of the lobby in the Viceroy- love the paintings of the birds on the wall.

Pool and image of the surrounding city of Miami


*Images compliments of Style Court, Kelly Wearstler, Miami Viceroy Hotel

4 comments:

Tina Steele Lindsey said...

YUM-MY!

Yoli said...

Stunning hotel, I should check it out.

Grant K. Gibson said...

Never been to Miami- but I might have to take a trip and check myself in!

Porchlight Interiors said...

Looks stunning! Kelly Wearstler sure knows what she is doing! Tracey xx

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!