Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Moroccan Poufs!

I just LOVE Moroccan Poufs! Not only are they extremely comfortable to sit on, they add a design element to any room that is fun and depending on the color you use, add a pop of color! I love the metallic ones as well as the turquoise, pink and purple ones! You can use one them as a mini-table, ottoman or as an accessory in your living room!


Tazi Turquoise Moroccan Pouf

White Leather Moroccan Pouf from Amazon.com


The Glam Lamb Blog did a great post on Moroccan Poufs HERE


Tell us: where would you put a moroccan pouf or where do you have one?
*Images compliments of Amazon.com, Tazi Designs, Elle Decor, Dovecote, Kelly Wearstler, John Derian.

13 comments:

annechovie said...

Totally love these, too! Silver and pink are my favorites. Thanks for the great comment.

Lovely Little Nest said...

These are so cute! I've been trying to think of where I can squeeze one into our little apartment. Thanks for the inspiration photos :)

MyLittleHappyPlace said...

I'm considering one (in hot pink) for my daughter's 'big girl' room update!

Vitania said...

I have to agree - they are absolutely beautiful !! These work perfect anywhere are inviting, family friendly and stylish..

Great post.. love the gallery you put together

Meg said...

I dont have one, but after looking at the photos above, I'm thinking they look great in pairs! So cute!

Kristin said...

Those white leather beauties are calling my name!

LindsB said...

Oh I want a hot pink one too- love these!

Maria Killam said...

I think they can definitely go anywhere!! Love that single leaf in a vase on the coffee table! So dramatic and contemporary!

Valerie Wills Interiors said...

I love anything Moroccan..... I want one in metallic and purple please ;o)

Yoli said...

I have it in my children's bedroom.

Millie said...

A really delightful collection! The lilac & silver beauties are my faves.
Millie ^_^

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know where can I find FAUX leather poufs? Using dead animal skins to decorate is not my thing....

I've seen linen footstools (that look like poufs) that have some prints on them but I can't find where to buy them.

Jenny said...

Bohemia Design sell faux leather pouffes in metallic silver, gold & bronze as well as pink & turquoise.
Try here - bohemiadesign.co.uk
Good luck!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!