Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Design Workshop Furniture

Design Workshop Furniture is a wonderful furniture company made in North Carolina. Their furniture is always a must see for me at the gift show. I always have to check out the Chippendale chrome dining chair. This furniture is very industrial, with a French and Belgian feel to it with the rolling carts. Their board tops include Limed oak, Cracked oak, Naturally Aged Driftwood and Ebonized Oak. Here are a few of our favorites!

Love this bamboo lounge chair and ottoman with chrome finish.

My favorite Chair! I would put these in a kitchen, as a dining room chair with a traditional table for a more modern edge, as well as a desk chair.




Can be used in a living room or bedroom. I LOVE the chrome drawer pulls.





This bar setup is just fantastic. It is so elegant and easy.
Below are some of our favorite finishes. Driftwood
Acid Washed Top
Ebonized Oak

*Images compliments of Design Workshop

11 comments:

Laura Casey Interiors said...

Lucky me they are down the road!

Style Redux 2 said...

I absolutely adore the first two-the bamboo in chrome and the Chinese Chippendale in chrome. Thanks for the introduction!

MyLittleHappyPlace said...

OMG! I am in LOOOOOVE! Please put the tall bookshelf and a set of the metal barstools on my list, 'kay? ;)

Alaina Kaczmarski (Live Creating Yourself) said...

There are quite a few pieces I'd love to have! Particularly the three-drawer chest and the shelves! Great find. Thanks for sharing.

Yansy said...

Their pieces are fantastic! I love, love, love the bamboo lounge chair and ottoman.

Sweet Nothings said...

Those first two bamboo chairs are too much! I want to just die!

nicolette said...

The shelving look simple, but something about them that makes them stand out. Don't know what. Perhaps the layout?

Nicolette
http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com/

pink-to-green said...

Wow! I can't wait to check them out here in NC. Loving the industrial look of thier pieces, thanks for the great finds!

The Goods Design said...

These are ALL gorgeous!!!

LindsB said...

I'd take any one of those items, they are all lovely!

Haven and Home said...

Oh I love this company!!!!!Their stuff is fabulous and I always love their showroom!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!