Monday, August 24, 2009

Grey Interiors


The color grey is a favorite of ours it gives a cool clear translucent feel to any room. The two greys that I am total in love with are.by Farrow and Ball. The first color is Pavilion Grey that I us in dining rooms. It has a Swedish feel to it and has just a tiny of blue to it's tone. The next color is my all time favorite. Blacken! I have used it in Kitchens,bedrooms and bathroom. Every time I use it the color it is just perfect. Here are some interiors using the color grey.
 This bedroom is so beautiful with it's tone on tone greys



This grey is almost black in this elegant dining room

The tones of white and grey used in this dining room are stunning and the chandilier is so beautiful.

Love the simplicity of this foyer

12 comments:

The Consummate Hostess said...

What a perfect post! I have been browsing the grey section for a good shade for my parlor. I like the light, fresh feel that a grey room has. That first image is fantastic- I especially like the use of subway tile. Have a great day!

MyLittleHappyPlace said...

I'm with you - gray is a stunner!

Alaina Kaczmarski (Live Creating Yourself) said...

Grey is my favorite. It's so elegant. I just painted my office grey. Oyster Bay by ICI Paints. Currently in the market for a grey handbag!

pink-to-green said...

Stunning photos, I'm so drawn to grey interiors and this collection of images just confirms it!

Style Redux 2 said...

Beautiful pictures-My garage has a wood ceiling stained mahogany and I painted the walls in Farrow & Ball Elephant's Breath which is a pale grey. Then I hung 4 crystal chandeliers-1 in each corner. The cars are very happy!

LindsB said...

I love grey lately too. I'm trying to convince the BF to let me paint his office grey at the moment, wish me luck!

Kristin said...

I recently discussed my grey worship too! That bedroom is divine.

sarah @ realestatestyle said...

I really like light greys. My living, dining, kitchen, and hallways are a light grey. Glidden Ruffled Feathers. Love these pics!

Emily said...

I have torn out pics of rooms with grey for YEARS now. It's one color I keep going back to and seems to work so well with so many other colors. Love this post!

Torie Jayne said...

Oooh! I love the bedroom pic, they all look so stylish and inviting, Have a great Tuesday x

Lovely Little Nest said...

Grey is my favorite, too! I buy everything in grey (shoes, handbags, cardigans, etc.) and I also decorate in grey - living room walls, dining room walls, throw pillows, curtains, etc. I love that it's neutral, but not even remotely boring. :)

Rissa and Jared said...

I just painted our family room grey and white and i'm loooving it. these pictures are great inspiration for the decorating I now get to do!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!