Monday, August 17, 2009

Lulu DK Matouk

Yesterday, my mom and I went into NYC for the Gift Show at the Javets Center/piers. We got to check out some wonderful collections and new products that we will be posting on this week. One collection that we love is Matouk. They are a linen line that has been in production since 1929 and makes beautiful bed linens, bath accessories, and a fun baby line with linens and accessories.

Lulu DK has been collaborating with this wonderful company to ring them crisp, clean linens. Below is a collection of the linens of Lulu DK and Matouk's designs.




















Matouk also offers beautiful monograms to any bed or bath linen.



Lulu DK for Matouk moves into the living room with decorative pillows and throws. Retail prices start at around $175 and you can get a combination of fresh colorways from chocolate, ocean, honeydew and sky.


*Images compliments of Matouk

9 comments:

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

Some gorgeous linens! I feel sleepy/cozy just looking at them!

How was the rest of the show?

Torie Jayne said...

So many lovely pics of gorgeous linens! Thanks for sharing x

LindsB said...

I love all of their line- everything is just so pretty!

Cassandra C said...

oodles and oodles and oodles of fun fun fun!!!

Between you, me and the Fencepost said...

Monogrammed sheets . . how decadent!

Emily said...

I have always loved these linens! My boyfriends' mother has a monogram business out of Fairfield County and I have always wanted her to make me some of these. Now I think I have to have them, the pictures are wonderful!

The Consummate Hostess said...

What stunning linens! I adore all of the blue and white. Oh, and the green and white with the monogram- so crisp and refreshing! Great post.

Style Redux 2 said...

Beautiful linens and monograms.

Anonymous said...

If you're looking for a great selection of Matouk Linens (including Lulu DK) go to http://www.elegantlinenspc.com/Matouk.htm. Elegant Linens carries a large selection of quality Fine Linens (www.elegantlinenspc.com)and they take great pride in their customer service. You will not be disappointed.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!