Friday, August 28, 2009

Rebecca Minkoff

My favorite handbag company is Rebecca Minkoff. She is known for her awesome designs, amazing colors and just overall well made handbags and clutches. The "Nikki" handbag is her most popular handbag, and one I have the pleasure of owning! (I have a sick obsession with her handbags and own a couple others...however that is neither here nor there). Her newest designs incorporate studs, which are beyond my realm of fabulousness and I cannot wait to get one of her bags with the studs. This Nikki with the studs is the perfect color and I am coveting it at the moment. Below is a selection of her fall collection, available on her website...watch out, you might get addicted. Home Loan Rates by MVL.

Studded Nikki
Stud Rocker Clutch/Handbag

Studded Devote


This is the non-studded Nikki (same as above, without studs)

Morning After Bag

Mini-Mini (on my covet list...)

Mini Devote
*Images compliments of Rebecca Minkoff

8 comments:

Style Redux 2 said...

Great bags-my daughter is a fashion stylist. I'll have to ask her about these. Love the studs.

Erin said...

"Beyond my realm of fabulousness"...I LOVE it!

Yansy said...

I love her bags as well! Right now I'm coveting the Nikki studded bag.

Emily said...

Such lovely bags and great pics! I have also had my eye on the new Tory Burch bags with studs. What a great trend for fall, huh?

Padgett Hoke said...

love love the bags. yes, I have already checked the tracking twice today... way to overly excited!

Sweet Nothings said...

she has a gray ostrich lap top bag i literally have died over. yup. im dead bc this bag is unbelieveable.

LindsB said...

I love her bags, she has such classic styles but with a modern twist

pink-to-green said...

Wow! I love these bags; they are classic and would wear well for years.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!