Friday, August 14, 2009

Trina Turk Clearance Sale

After we did this post on Trina Turk's boutiques, I was told about the "End of Summer Clearance Sales" going on at two of her lovely boutiques! The two locations: Los Angeles and Fashion Island (addresses below). However, if you are in the area, make sure to go and check them out, they are sure to have KILLER merchandise on sale! I wish I were in California...if anyone wants to send me something, feel free!! But seriously, if only just to check out the boutiques and the new fall arrivals, make sure to go! If you spend $200 you can be entered to win a raffle prize! You can also check out her new fall arrivals on her website, TrinaTurk.

3 comments:

Cristin said...

Hmmm. I am wondering if the Trina Turk in NoCal is having the same level of sale going on...

xo,
cristin

The Goods Design said...

Oh no! Don't tell me that! I've done enough shopping this month :)

criag said...

An insightfull post. Will definitely help.

Thanks,
George - Officetronics Clearance

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!