Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dabney Lee at Home

Dabney Lee Stationary and products are my absolute favorites out there! I want everything she has, and I am obsessed with the lucite products. When you go to her website, you can customize anything with your favorite colors, patterns and you can even add your monogram. The lucite stationary box is such an amazing idea, and i would love to have a box of some of her patterns sitting on my desk. I know I would get a lot more letters out if I had some really sophisticated and fun stationary. Dabney Lee's line also includes items such as playing cards, lucite trays, salt and pepper shakers and my favorite; the wall decals! It would be so nice to have my initials "MOC" or even a large M on my wall in a navy blue. It would add such a personal element to any room. When hosting a party, the lucite ice buckets and coasters would be such a great addition and would be the perfect accessory! The patterns I like the best are the "Greek Key, Peacock, Coral Moderne, Bamboo, Petals, Happy Tile, Medallion, Zig Zag and Whale Tail." The monogram and name plates are named after streets in New York (Madison Ave, Park Ave) New York Parks (Central Park, Bryant Park), Neighborhoods (Nolita, Tribeca) and Boroughs (Brooklyn) and there are 12 different colors to choose from for monograms. There are so many combinations and colors that you can use to create your own look! Dabney Lee also has a blog that you can check out here!















*Images compliments of Dabney Lee, Design-Milk.com, Odietamoblog.blogspot.com and hostessblog.com.

22 comments:

Deliciously Organized said...

Love it all! Even that bedroom that has the monogram on the wall. Thanks for sharing her website. -carlee

pk said...

Love this! I've seen it before but not for a while, so thanks for the reminder. Lucite + monograms. What could be better? Have a good day!
pk @ room remix

Emily said...

Super huge fan as well. I just don't get sick of these. Love lucite and that tray is perfect for a desk or a party! Keep wanting to purchase something but htere are TOO many options!!

JMW said...

Oooo, I really like her product line. Thanks for sharing this info. Will have to order something soon!

mb said...

Love this line. I had some highschool graduation presents made by this company. So fine, so much fun too.

pink-to-green said...

Oh my goodness, so many goodies! I love the recipe box!!! Going to check that out right now!

Style Redux 2 said...

Too many darling things!

Cara said...

I've never heard of Dabney Lee before, I have obviously been missing out! I love it!

Padgett Hoke said...

I need some new stationary, you always find the best stuff, I love it!

Wanderings of a Wannabe said...

OMG! to die for! that monogram above the bed is killer. Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments on my blog :)

LindsB said...

I want one of everything please!

Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself said...

love love love the recipe cards! great gift idea for my mom.

Sweet Nothings said...

i adore dabney lee!

Donna said...

I love her stuff!!! So fresh and fun!

Struggler said...

Happy to head off and check her out!

Matters of Style said...

I ordered my mom coasters from Dabney Lee and they were so adorable, I wanted to keep them for myself!

Cristin said...

Love the recipe holder!

xo,
cristin

Blair said...

What a fun collection. Love the ice buckets.

Renae said...

oooh la la...I love fun stationary. She is going on my bookmark list and I will most definitely need to order something fun!
Thanks!

Laura Casey Interiors said...

HOW CUTE!! love it all. Certainly see some Christmas gifts from there.

Torie Jayne said...

Love this! off to check her range out! Have a sweet day! x

plaisirs simples said...

i've seen her stuff....the trays are amazing!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!