Monday, September 7, 2009

Dapper Accessories for the Chic Dog from Harry Barker


Harry Barker is such a cute company that sells dog and cat products, from leashes and beds to treats and beauty products. Having two dogs, Harry Barker is definitely a company I love to visit. They are also dedicated to giving back, through their "Medically Fragile Children's Program" where they give a percentage of the proceeds from the sale of certain products and treats. The program helps "certified therapy dogs that work in hospitals, schools, nursing homes and senior citizen centers. These dogs encourage impaired children and adults to stretch weak limbs, to learn new words by touching the pets and they help to calm anxious patients of all ages."

The company is also has a commitment to the environment. They have a "strong commitment to making 100% environmentally friendly products. They use 100% post consumer recycled plastics, eco-friendly fabrics and dyes, and all natural pet treats and biodegradable shampoos. " I think these beds and collars would be really cute for my pups and I would feel really good about using things that are good for the environment and made of recycled materials.












*Images compliments of Harry Barker


Happy Labor Day!
Hope you are enjoying the day with you families and pups!

6 comments:

Padgett Hoke said...

My cute boyfriends dog Tucker needs a new collar, he has worn it out. I must go visit this cute shop!

sarah @ realestatestyle said...

I love all of these things. My girls really need the dog begs!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

I love this line! My facovorite part of it has to be the name. It's too cute!!

Lisa said...

What a great company & great products! Thanks for sharing.
Gracie Porter

Style Redux 2 said...

Love the dog beds.

Wanderings of a Wannabe said...

ohhh those dog beds are so adorable. i am going to check them out now. may have to get one for merle!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!