Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fall Favorites

Now that we have hit September, I thought it would be only fitting if I were to do a post on some of my favorite fall pieces that are on my wish list! Since I am in New Orleans for the fall, there will be another one that will include jackets and coats and heavy pants, but at the moment, its 85+ so it's hard to think of that right now!

Aaron Ashe Wool Ruffled Skirt (from the White Dress Shop $210)

Rebecca Minkoff Nikki Bag in Royal ($595 in Royal)

Loeffler Randall Boots
($695)



Gorjana Acacia Ring ($60) and Sunburst Necklace ($195)




















*Images compliments of Jcrew, "awomanandhershoes.com" and Gorjana

15 comments:

Deliciously Organized said...

love that skirt...that ring and I need to try those pants! -carlee

Mimi said...

Love the skirt and shoes in the first photo and that ring...just might have to buy that one..thanks!

Style Redux 2 said...

Love it all but that ruffled skirt is fabulous!

The Consummate Hostess said...

Fabulous! Love it all!

Sweet Nothings said...

im also obsessed with the j crew minnie pants. and have always love the loeffers.

steve madden made his copy of them, and they are quite lovely actually!

Domestic Diva said...

Pants and boot too cute. Just purchased my fall purse and loving it!!!!
Have a fabulous day!!!! xxx me

Kristin said...

The boots, the skirt, the bag. Yum! And really the rest of it too. Ah ha

Blair said...

Love every single piece you picked out! I wasn't planning on doing any shopping for the fall yet other than those pixie pants--they are just too cute!

Yansy said...

I need to get my hands on a couple of pairs of Jcrew Pixie pants.

sarah @ realestatestyle said...

i neeed those boots!

Haven and Home said...

Love it all! I don't think I could work those pants but I will take the boots to make up for it!

Emily said...

That skirt = amazing! Great picks and I have those boots on my forever wish list!

Dallas Shaw said...

great picks- i have these pants and now I'm going to see this skirt! Thanks for the intro

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Blueprint Bliss said...

Love it all- but esp the skirt!

Padgett Hoke said...

I love the boots and the white ruffle skirt. how wonderful!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!