Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hettle


Gina over at Hettle Creative has her own Etsy shop where she sells the cutest pillows. I would just love to have a couple of these on my bed or on my couch and think some of the pink ones would be perfect for a girl's bedroom. The prices of the pillows range from $17 to $32 and she has a variety of different shapes and sizes. Below are my favorite picks, but you should definitely go to her Etsy shop and check out her whole collection.
This pillow is my absolute favorite and I cannot wait to have it on my bed!
Ruffles Cream Cotton Jersey Pillow

Pale Grey Double Ruffle Lumbar Pillow

Waves Pillow Hot Pink Cotton Jersey

This pillow is a new pattern of hers, and I love the combination of the blues and greens.
Bright Blue and Yellow Mod Pattern Ruffle Pillow

Heather Grey Ruffle Pillow

Pink  Ruffle Pillow

Click HERE to check out Padgett Hoke's Post on Hettle.

12 comments:

Haven and Home said...

I came across this seller the other day. I LOVE all these pillows!

Kristin said...

SO gorg! I love them all. Wish I had a space for the hot pink one. Alas, the hubs is not very into pink. Ah ha

Padgett Hoke said...

I received my white ruffle in the mail the other day and I am in love with it! Such a reasonable, great buy! I might have to snag some more so my ruffle kick can continue!

Hettle said...

You ladies are lovely! Thank you so much for your kind words:)
Cheers!

Live Creating Yourself said...

Oh I love them all! I don't exactly have a need for pink or that amazing blue/green pattern, but I'm so tempted to buy them anyway. I love Etsy. Thanks for pointing out the great find!

Erin said...

These are such beautiful, girly pillows (one can never have too many ruffles)...i ADORE them!! And the price is so reasonable too! Thanks for sharing!

Cassandra C said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

What a fun idea! And such great pricing!

Emily said...

Oh hello ruffles! So very in for fall and what a clever way of adding to decor. Love it!

pink-to-green said...

Yay! I love anything with ruffles!

Matters of Style said...

Those are SO fun! I have never seen ruffled pillows before. I am continually impressed by all the talented people on Etsy. There is awesome stuff on that site.

Caitlin said...

Those pillows are absolutely adorable.

I need one.

Lisa said...

Love these pillows! Are we pillow people or what!?! Cannot keep up with all your great posts! Must remember there are 4 chic Coles.
Have a great weekend.
Lisa

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!