Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Honest Scrap Blog Award!



We were honored enough to receive this blog from three wonderful blogging ladies, Christine at Design Esquire, Yansy from Designing Life and Sarah at Real Estate Style. Thanks guys! We really appreciate all of our readers and followers and all of the comments everyone leaves! We are so lucky!!

Here are the rules I must follow, upon receiving this award:
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.

We have to share "10 Honest Things" about ourselves, and seeing as there are four of us who write for this blog, it would probably be easier to have one or two people say something, so here goes.

1. I have an obsession with my dogs, like seriously, it could be considered a problem.
2. I have put myself on a shopping "restriction..." I can only buy things that I really need.
3. I hate to grocery shop. And I hate to cook.
4. I love playing any type of board or card game.
5. I am extremely competitive, with everything.
6. I would rather stay in and watch a movie than go out and party.
7. I really miss my mom and dad and I think I have to move back North when I graduate in May.
8. I love working in clothing stores, but I cannot wait to have my own.
9. I am dying for the iphone, but cannot see myself switching to at&t.
10. I love the look of high heels and own a bunch, but hate to actually wear them.


Now on to passing the Honest Scrap award to 7 (sorry, we have 8) other bloggers who we find brillian/inspire or encourage us.

16 comments:

Erin said...

I hate playing board and card games too! Don't even get me started on PUZZLES!! Ugh! Cooking is no fun either! It was fun learning more about you lovely ladies. I adore your blog and think you are very deserving of this award!

And thanks a million for choosing House of Turquoise to pass it on to. I'm so happy to hear you love my blog! :)

Design Esquire said...

You're welcome! Great answers. I will say, I have the iphone and I LOVE it (but we have good AT&T reception in my area). Thanks again for playing along.

Deliciously Organized said...

Congrats! You picked some great ones...the iphone..could not agree more there and heels, LOVE them, want to wear them all the time, but I don't always have the strength living in big cities and walking everywhere in them! -carlee

Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself said...

Congrats! I know I love reading yours daily. I'm excited to check out all these new ones, as well!

Couldn't agree more about heels. I love them, but they often just sit in my closet. Note to self: Boots and flats. That's where I need to invest more.

Cara said...

Amen to high heels! They are so beautiful yet so painful.

Rebecca June said...

Thank you SO much! After reading your 10 honest things, I think we have a TON in common! YAY!

xoxo

Rebecca June

Lisa said...

Honestly? You all are too kind.... It's always a great day when Chic Coles stops by to play!Thank you for including me!
xo Lisa

Padgett Hoke said...

I would stay in and watch a movie anyday, no question! As for the high heels, totally agree!

I am so tickled you chose my blog for the award, whoo hoo my first award I couldn't be more excited! I will get right on that!

Have a lovely lovely day!

Laura Casey Interiors said...

Thank you so much! Love your blog.

The Consummate Hostess said...

Thank you so much for includng me, how great! I loved reading more about some of my very favorite bloggers! Hope that y'all have a fabulous day.

Style Redux 2 said...

Thanks so much for including Chinoiserie Chic. I am honored. I love your list-we have much in common.

pink-to-green said...

Thank you so much for including me in such a great line up!! This was really fun to read and learn more about you!

sarah @ realestatestyle said...

I was on blogging hiatus yesterday, just saw that you got this award already. I just did a post and gave you another one of these! Hopefully, the blog gods don't mind if you don't go through the steps each time you are awarded one!

Retro Jordan said...

Excellent post. It was very helpful for me. thank you! Wish you make a further progress in the future, I will always look through your website.

nike air yeezy said...

Interesting blog, the author thanks so much for the interesting explanation!Keep it up, great success! Bloggy wish a lot of good posts!

Bedroom furniture said...

Hello
Many thanks, fairly refreshing, I enjoyed reading your article, You are wonderful!
Thank you!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!