Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lynn Morgan, Rowayton Ct

Lynn Morgan in a word is Rowayton. Rowayton Connecticut is an enclave of design talent. It is a seaside community almost totally surrounded by water and is an adorable harbor town. Lynn Morgan has a studio design firm in Rowayton in a grey shingle sided historical building. Her firms was established in 1982 and has been designing in "her hallmark style which is refined simplicity with a dash of color and modernism-but sophisticated." Her work is very crisp and clean. Her projects are primarily in Metropolitan NY, Connecticut and vacation properties in Nantucket, Vermont, Martha's Vineyard, Palm Beach and the Rockies. Her design work is just stunning and always a pleasure to see.






























13 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks for the introduction! These are incredible spaces! I love how light-filled and crisp every single room is.

sarah @ realestatestyle said...

Great rooms! Esp. love the painting in the first one

Padgett Hoke said...

this designer couldn't be more like my style.. i love love love every single one of these rooms. this one is going in my dream folder!

Design Esquire said...

I love love love every single one of these rooms. And I too, LOVE the painting in the first photo. Great post.

pve design said...

Can I move right in! I love the bold clarity and freshness.
pve

Yansy said...

I love every single image, specially the first one. Those kitchens are fantastic.

highglossblue.blogspot said...

CT is on the list of places to go, especially now!

Things That Inspire said...

Thank you for this post! I have the first picture saved in my files, but had no idea who the designer was (just the photographer). I love seeing more of her work

Emily said...

What a great designer. I love the kitchens and the way she uses a light room and adds splashes of color is genius.

Blueprint Bliss said...

LOVE her style... thanks for introducing me to her work!

Lisa said...

Wow! I'm loving the variety and consistency that Ms. Morgan brings to her projects. A mix of many of my favorite designers. Phoebe Howard, Linda Banks, Ralph Lauren. Love the look of Lynn Morgan! Thanks for the introduction.
Lisa

Kelsey B. said...

Beautiful! My mother-in-law is a well-known interior designer on Martha's Vineyard if you ever wanted to talk/hear about someone. She has been published in Traditional Home, Coastal living, etc. :) I love Lynn's work!

Also, have you ever read PVE Design? You might like that, too.

My Notting Hill said...

What a great portfolio - thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!