Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sundays Apples

In our post yesterday, we spoke about apple crisps and thought we would do a post on some delicious apple recipes. Take a look here at BonAppetit. I would eat anything with apples, and my favorite is apple pie with cranberries. There is a yummy picture of apple and cranberry crisp with polenta streusel topping that is to die for. Hope you can get out to an apple orchard to pick some apples and try a delicious apple recipe! Make sure to check out The Naptime Chef for an "Apple Mania Recipe."

10 comments:

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

Um.

Yuum.

No other words needed.
Nope.

The Consummate Hostess said...

Yum! Oh how I am now craving some apple delicious-ness! Hope that y'all have had a wonderful weekend!

Erin said...

Gosh these look delicious! So much fancier than any apple dessert I've seen! I love going to apple orchards in the fall. So fun!

Emily said...

What great timing for this post! I have two big bags of apples and just made an apple cake today. I was wondering what else to do with them (other than pie) and this is perfect.

Fall in New England doesn't get any better! Great post :)

My Notting Hill said...

ok - now I want a bedtime snack. These all look delicious!

Oliveaux said...

YUM...my mouth is watering! They all look so delicious!! Ax

Kelsey B. said...

WOW - thanks for the link! I have been traveling and just got back to my computer. You are the best. I LOVE the photos you have gathered, they are gorgeous!

Cristin said...

Oh my gosh! This post is killing me. Everything looks sooo good, but I don't eat any refined sugar.

xo,
cristin

Padgett Hoke said...

Delicious! I would like one of everything please! Thats the greatest thing about fall, baking and warm sweaters. love it!

Cara said...

Those look amazing!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!