Saturday, September 26, 2009

Tones of Fall

The country side is so beautiful this time of year with all the tress turning from green to beautiful oranges and yellows and reds, with brown accents. There are gorgeous colored mums, cabbages and pumpkins on door steps. The warmth of this time of year can be seen in all of these colors. Even the color of a warm burning fire in the fireplace gives off tones of red, orange and yellow. We hope everyone enjoys the weekend with some warm apple cider and some delicious apple crisp.

10 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog...Paddy Wax is so great...I have not tried their Lilac and Lily yet...so I will check those out! Love your blog!!!

Cristin said...

Also, just gave you a lovely blog award!

xo,
cristin

sarah @ realestatestyle said...

I love these pictures, I think I am ready for fall now! It's so hot and humid today!

highglossblue.blogspot said...

Heard the raves, but haven't yet gotten to go. Thanks for bringing The Blackberry Farm to me-dining room is nothing short of drool worthy.

Torie Jayne said...

Such great fall pics, I am so ready for fall! Have a sweet day! x

Southern Aspirations said...

oh Blackberry Farms... how I long to visit thee...

Love that these images aren't so obviously fall but give the sense of fall nonetheless!

Erin said...

Such beautiful images! I feel all cozy and comfy just looking at them!

Design Esquire said...

I would LOVE to visit this place someday (especially in the fall). It is just perfect.

Struggler said...

I'm not sure where Blackberry Farm is, but it looks really wonderful. I'd love to snuggle in a sweater with a hot chocolate and drink in their beautiful scenery!

Bromeliad said...

I'm not ready for fall yet, but I enjoyed the photos.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!