Friday, October 16, 2009

Bathing Beauty

This Mater bath by Jay Jefferes is just stunning. We love the way he used subway tile from floor to ceiling. The molding in blue bulls nose tile is beautiful and we love the color. The twin mirrors covering the windows are total unique way to use the space. Also the way he places the bath tube in the middle of the room is so well done.. This bathroom is definitely a favorite of ours.

*image compliments of: Jay Jefferes


*On another note, Wendy and Melissa (me) are off to North Carolina to go to High Point. We cannot wait to share our trip with all of you next week! Have a wonderful weekend!

12 comments:

Style Redux 2 said...

Gorgeous color. Have a wonderful weekend and fun in High Point.

Emily said...

Cannot stop staring at this picture! I am a diehard fan of the white shiny walls. Normally I love it in kitchens but now this solidifies my love for the bathroom as well!

Struggler said...

Wow, you're right, stunning. The mirrors hung on the windows are certainly unusual too.

MyLittleHappyPlace said...

Yes, VERY beautiful, and cleverly done.

annechovie said...

Love the subway tiles and the Wedgwood blue! Hope that you all have an excellent weekend.

Vitania said...

I love the title of this post. I think floor to ceiling tiles are beautiful in bathrooms. But then I am Italian, and we tile everything!

Definitely beautifully done by Jefferes.

DoxaHome.com said...

Love the mirrors mounted in the window frame! The oval mirrors mounted within the tile trimmed windows give it such a great graphic punch. Thanks for sharing, have a great time at market!

Kristin said...

Subway tiles are currently on my bathroom re-vamp lust list!

Renae said...

I am not a "blue" fan, but the subway tile is great! I WISH I was going to HIgh Point....could have some fun!

LindsB said...

I love this bathroom, the tile is amazing!

Deliciously Organized said...

What a great idea? The mirror built into the window like that. Besides being so aesthetically pleasing, the lighting would be fabulous for getting ready.

Anonymous said...

this is the stunning bathroom I like the color very much and the widows of this bathroom but finally I want to say that I like the whole design of this bathroom.

--------------------

ADAM SMITH

Bath Products

Bath Products

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!