Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dining Rooms

Home for the holidays. This time of year at the store in Greenwich we would have had a huge floor move that would have centered around dining. This is the time that people start to embrace the idea of sharing their home with family and friends. Your home, no matter how small or large can provide the perfect back drop for a refreshing home dining experience. If you have beautiful things, use them. Be creative and mix and match your pieces. The images below are some of our favorite dining rooms. There is a mixture of styles. We are starting to feel the excitement in the air. The Holidays are coming!

11 comments:

Erin said...

I am so looking forward to the holidays!! Nothing better than getting around the table with the ones you love the most! These are all such pretty pictures!

Design Esquire said...

Wow. I love all of these images!

highglossblue.blogspot said...

What beautiful eclectic rooms-a hint of the classical klismos leg in so many of them, too!

Struggler said...

Just goes to show, there are many, many ways of gathering around a table to share food and good times!

pink-to-green said...

I'm so excited for the holidays! We're hosting thanksgiving this year so these pictures are great inspiration for me to start thinking about my setup!

Laura Casey Interiors said...

Great pics & post! I love a mix of interesting chairs at a table and great colors in a DR.

Kristin said...

Number five is whispering sweet nothings in my ear!

pve design said...

Take-out would taste great in any of those spaces!
Do you still have a store in Greenwich?
pve

Deliciously Organized said...

So gorgeous. Some of these rooms are my favorite images. I wish I had a bigger space to have an actual dining table!

Style Redux 2 said...

Wonderful-I especially love the one with the blue and white Chinese porcelain on the dining table.

Chic Provence said...

I love the table with the white fur draped over each cube for seating...tres chic!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!