Friday, October 2, 2009

Padgett Hoke Broaches

Here is a collection of Padgett Hoke's broaches she hand makes and sells on her Etsy Shop! They can be worn to accessorise an outfit or to wear on a wedding dress or bridesmaid dress. She has a large collection of sizes, colors and fabrics she uses to create them. The navy and pink broaches are my favorites as well as the blush colored ones and I have a lot of dresses and tops I know I can wear them with! Padgett also has some really beautiful pieces of jewelry that I know would look amazing paired with any outfit! Padgett Hoke's broaches and jewelry have been featured on Lovely Clusters website.




Ribbon Brooch



two tone beige and rose colored ribbon rosette

two tone beige and rose colored ribbon rosette

Ribbon Brooch

11 comments:

Style Redux 2 said...

I love these-especially on the pearl necklace-thanks for showing these!

Padgett Hoke said...

THANK YOU! you all are the best! I so appreciate the amazing post. Oh, and the pictures from my last post are from my home, Jackson Hole Wyoming! burrr... today is sunny though, so that is much better than snow!

thank you again,
kindest...

Deliciously Organized said...

She has beautiful items! I won her earrings and LOVE them!

Design Esquire said...

Wow! They are beautiful!

Cristin said...

How sweet these are!

xo,
cristin

pk said...

These are so cute! Thanks for sharing her shop with us. Have a great weekend...
pk @ room remix

Torie Jayne said...

Oh! So beautiful, thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend!x

Dallas Shaw said...

like the pink and cream brooch

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

I have the first one and it's beautiful!!

Blair said...

Isn't her work amazing! And she is one of the sweetest gals. So happy to see that her work is making its way through blogland.

K @ Blog Goggles said...

I love her work - so gorgeous!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!