Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Very BIG Thank You!


Thank you to Laura Casey for the Kreativ Blogger Award! We just love reading Laura Casey's blog and her posts about her Interior Design Projects, Design Elements and all of her other posts about the Design World. Her comments are always so thoughtful and we are so grateful to receive this blog award from her! We have to share 7 things about ourselves and pass this blog award on to 7 other blogs.
So, 7 things about the Chic Coles:

1. We LOVE the Ikea $1 Cinnamon Buns...next time your at Ikea, you have to try one (or two)!
2. We all are obsessed with the color Navy and will wear, use or buy anything that is navy.
3. Horses are fascinating animals and two of us love to ride.
4. We have too many favorite fabrics to list...
5. Make-up is a must have...we love mascara, lipstick and Sephora.
6. Flowers make us happy; Gardenias, Lillies and Peonies.
7. We want to do a house exchange like they do in The Holiday...one that comes with Jude Law.
Here our the seven blogs we are passing this award onto:



We also want to thank Eclectic Interior Design Group for naming us "Most Likeable" in her Design Blog Superlatives she did! We are so excited you featured us and labeled us "Most Likeable." That is just so thoughtful of you! Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Blog Superlatives, they are really fun and feature some other great blogs!

10 comments:

pk said...

Well what a nice surprise to wake up to on a Sunday morning! Thank you so much for the award. I'm honored to be included on the list with these delightful blogs! Thanks again! Hope you're having a great weekend...
PK @ ROOM REMIX

Amy said...

Love this , Love horses and mascara also!! Have to have my Michael Kors though!! It is a must. (The original!!!) Anything French and did I say Horses!! And did I say I loved finding your BLOG!!

Cristin said...

Loving all the blogs you selected!!!

xo,
cristin

Lauren said...

Thank you so so much!! :) hahah love your idea about the Jude Law house exchange and have to try those Ikea cinnamon buns!!! ber have!!!

xoxoxo,
lauren

Lauren said...

hahah sorry I can't type!- I meant "never have" not "ber" have ;)

Haven and Home said...

Hi!

Congratulations, you definitely deserve it!!!!! Thank you so much for this award, I am beyond flattered!!!!!

XOXO,

Marianne

pve design said...

Thank-you for this award, funny, the award came from Laura as well as Karena and I finally posted it today, my seven things!
pve

Daniella said...

Aw thanks so much! It means a lot. And congrats to you too!

Blair said...

First of all thank you! Secondly, I too have always wanted to do a Holiday-eque house exchange (especially if I could meet someone like jude law!) and I am insanely in love with horses ( I had two when i was younger and miss them terribly)

annechovie said...

Thanks so much! I will post my response very soon! xo

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!