Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!
We have a lot to be thankful for this year, and we cannot thank our readers enough for being so wonderful. You are all amazing and we hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

I (Melissa) will not be with the rest of my family for Thanksgiving, but I get to be with my "second family" here in New Orleans for the holiday. I hope you all have a happy and safe day and enjoy a lot of food!

Also, be sure to check back on Monday (Nov. 30th) we are going to be hosting a giveaway you won't want to miss!
*Image compliments of froggey.wordpress.com

2 comments:

Blair said...

Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving!!

Deliciously Organized said...

I know I'm late but I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!