Friday, November 13, 2009

Inspirational Bathrooms

We are working on the bathroom this weekend. It is a very small bathroom as all of the bathrooms in our house are. We have not really figured out why this is, except that the house was used as additional accommodations for guests from the hotel our family owned. The house was built around 1890 and has been moved to its present location. These beautifully wallpapered bathrooms are an inspiration for the bathroom. We will be thinking of them as the plaster is taken down and floor is resanded and tile is being cut. New windows went in this week which was very exciting. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.



12 comments:

carlee said...

The first photo is stunning. Just gorgeous.

Emily said...

I agree! The first is my favorite!

Erin said...

Busy busy you will be! And yes, that black trellis wallpaper is TO-DIE-FOR!!!!

Style Redux 2 said...

I adore the third photo. I wish I had a spot for the Koehler hatbox toilet-I love it !

Emily said...

The third one is hilarious. imagine being in therEe? i think I would get scared. LOVE the first image. Have a wonderful weekend and good luck!

Padgett Hoke said...

I love these! the show went REALLY well last night - I am here still and its a bit slow but I have dont so much better than I thought! I will try and post pict latter today!

Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself said...

Yea, not sure how I feel about "bookshelves" in the bathroom. But I love the idea of wallpapering. What colors are you planning on using? Are you going to take a risk and go for dark walls? Best of luck!

LindsB said...

That first photo is so delish, I would love if my bathroom looked like that!

My Notting Hill said...

Love the bookshelf wallpaper - especially the black/gray one in the second bathroom. Good luck this weekend.

Cristin said...

Loving the first bath - the wallpaper and mirror are beautiful.

xo,
cristin

Sweet Nothings said...

adore that first bathroom with the kwid trellis paper!!

Julie said...

Love the first one.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!