Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holiday Flowers

There is something so special about Holiday flowers. The colors and fragrance they give off. They just make a room come alive. It is amazing to see how they can transform a room. Growing up my mother would always start her Christmas bulbs a couple of weeks after Halloween and they would be ready in full bloom for Christmas. Cassandra called to say her paper whites were blooming and how wonderful they looked and smelled. We always have a special center piece arrangement on the dining room table. Flowers are a special way to add to your festive decor.











Images Compliments of:Antony Todd, White Flower Farm

8 comments:

Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself said...

Oh, I just love the striped flowers! Reminds me of candy canes!

Cristin said...

Flowers any season! Lovely images. The last one is my fav.

xo,
cristin

Lisa said...

I love, love, love winter flowers and especially forcing bulbs. What a pretty collection to see, thanks girls.
Hope you all are well and enjoying the holidays.
xo Lisa

Deliciously Organized said...

I agree, love Holiday flowers. Flowers at any time of the year really make a room come alive. I love the last photo, gorgeous!

Sara said...

I love these flower pictures. Especially the last one with the green votives. Throw some red in there - a couple of roses or some holly - and it would make a lovely Christmas table arrangement.

Pink to Green said...

I adore paper whites too and mine just started blooming this week; the fragrance alone makes them worth the wait! The beautiful amaryllis pictures you featured make me excited to try them next year too.

flwrjane said...

i love the basket of jasmine. i'm a florist who spends hours every day creating arrangements large and small for other's enjoyment. at home i like it simple. thanks for the beautiful visuals. and happy holidays!

Seattle flowers said...

Great pics! Gives me some great ideas for some holiday arrangements.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!