Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holiday Table Tops

We have a collection of beautiful holiday table settings. This time of year is so festive and fun. The Christmas tree with the glitter of lights and decorations is a great back drop to the holiday table. Candles and flowers, polished silver and beautiful china, all add to the magic. It is really fun to mix and match with your china. Have different candle heights on the table. Lights on dimmer switches are always a plus too.







Images compliments of : Coastal Living

12 comments:

The Consummate Hostess said...

Just beautiful!

LindsB said...

I just got cloves to push into oranges so I can do a natural centerpiece this year, I love the paperwhites too!

Torie Jayne said...

So wonderful! Thanks for all the lovely inspiration! x

Katy said...

Love these! Such fab inspiration...

Deliciously Organized said...

I love the fourth picture and the last picture! Very festive without being over the top!

flwrjane said...

sharp intake of breath.....beautiful

Lavender and Lilies said...

I love that first image. I want to hang things from my chandelier!

Renae said...

I love setting a pretty table...this is more great inspiration!
xx

Kristin said...

That last picture screams my name. It's my very favorite color to decorate with!

Blair said...

Oh love teh assortment or oranges--just lovely!

Emily said...

Gorgeous! Love the first image. Makes me ready to plan a big party so I can decorate!

The Goods Design said...

SO lovely - very happy holidays :)

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!