Sunday, December 13, 2009

Reader Request

I wanted to share with you all a reader request:
Where can I find the colander that is shown in the video that Kelsey Banfield of The Naptime Chef uses in her Eggplant Parmesan dish for the Oxoniac cooking contest?
Well, here is the one she uses and a few others that would make a great gift for those cooking fanatics in your life!

William Sonoma Stainless Steel Colanders-set of 3 (small, medium, large) for $50.00

*All images compliments of William Sonoma

4 comments:

Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself said...

My mom has the Williams-Sonoma colanders and they are beautiful! I imagine it's what photographers are always using in food magazines to feature a freshly washed bowl of berries in a gorgeous, custom kitchen... but I digress. Seriously. They are colanders. And I am jealous I don't have a set. I definitely recommend them!

Alaina

Cristin said...

What a great design! My latest colander is turquoise in color - just love it.

xo,
cristin

Kelsey B. said...

hi! What a fun request! This colander can be found just about anywhere. I love it's somewhat oblong shape and that I can hang it across the sink!

Southern Aspirations said...

Love the Williams Sonoma ones! I also am a big fan of the colored ones (I forget who they are by??)

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!