Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thank you, Thank you!

We wanted to thank a couple of fellow bloggers for their kindness for the feature on "Friday Faves" and for a blog award!

Lavender & Lilies featured a kitchen from our "Great Kitchens" post and we wanted to say Thank You for featuring us on your blog and with these other wonderful bloggers!



Livi & B gave us the "The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award"
We are supposed to say 10 things about ourselves and pass it on to a few other blogs! Here goes:
1. We will always love Imperial Trellis- especially the navy color way.
2. There is nothing better than great sheets in the winter (flannel) and summer (percale).
3. Our favorite cream is by Laura Mercier au lait body cream.
4. My favorite jewelry is by Gorjana and my new favorite is House of Harlow by Nicole Richie.
5. We love our Barbour Jackets and Wellington Boots.
6. We love to travel and we really want to go to Paris.
7. Grass cloth will always be a favorite design element.
8. I love to buy accessories and I love my Rebecca Minkoff Bags.
9. We are opening a combined home goods and clothing store in the future.
10. We are really looking forward to a white Christmas this year and hope it happens!

We would like to pass this blog award along to:

Thanks again to Lavender & Lilies and Livi & B! We really appreciate it!

11 comments:

Donna said...

Ohhh, I want to hear more about the home goods and clothing store, do tell!!!!

Sarah Jane said...

exciting!! thanks for sharing favorites and YAY on awards:)

Yansy said...

Congratulations! You guys deserve every award there is. Thank you for your comments and ongoing support. Sorry I've been m.i.a but I'm finally back.

Southern Aspirations said...

oh YAY! I'm so excited! Congrats to you and thank you so much!!

Cristin said...

Thank you so much! What a sweet award from some sweet gals.

xo,
cristin

Design Actually said...

Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it on, I'm beyond flattered! A home goods/clothing store would be awesome, how exciting!!!

pve design said...

Thanks so much, funny - just this morning I posted on "sugar"-
pve

Deliciously Organized said...

Congrats! This is so exciting! Thanks for the award! I also LOVE to travlel. Can't wait to get away again :) -carlee

My Notting Hill said...

Thanks so much! This was great news for starting off the week. Michele

Kristin said...

Thank you so much. We're honored to be among such amazing company!

Christina @ My Sparrow said...

Thank you so much!! Christina

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!