Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Black and Gold

As you all have probably heard...the Saints are going to the Superbowl!  These images have also been floating around the blog world, but since I live in New Orleans, I felt that I should be celebrating through a blog post!  The win, that came from the very young kicker, Hartley (he's 23!) brought the score to 28-31.  The city erupted and I could hear fireworks, cannons going off, horns honking and yelling up and down the streets.  It is an amazing time to be in New Orleans right now...the city is just electric and on fire!  

These two images here are great examples of decorating with black and gold.  The chairs in the first image are stunning and the combination of the two colors are subtle and not overly gaudy.  

7 comments:

ashlina said...

yay! black and gold are my favorite color combo! and i heart the saints. i went to high school with drew brees, super cool guys. so yaaaay saints! win the superbowl

Laura Trevey said...

Go Saints!!

style chronicle said...

So fun! A touch of black adds elegance to any space.

Susie @ Maddie's Nest said...

I really love those mirrors!

Sweet Nothings said...

love it! well, the interior pics... :)

LindsB said...

It was a great game, the Saints totally deserve it

Rene said...

Very clever ladies! I hope your guys win!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!