Sunday, January 31, 2010

How about a little Milk Chocolate

Anyone in the mood for a little Chocolate? Yay! Of course. A bite of each please!
Little Milk Chocolate tip: When shopping for Milk Chocolate there is a difference in flavor between American and European styles of Chocolate. For best results use high quality European Brands like Lindt,  Perugnia and Valrhona.  


Milk Chocolate Souflle with Nougat whipped cream
Milk Chocolate-Carmel Tart with Hazelnut and Espresso
Milk Chocolate Mousse with Port Ganache and whipped creme Fraich
Devils food cake with Sour creme Fudge frosting

*images compliments of:Bon Appetit

10 comments:

Lavender and Lilies said...

Those look scrumptious. Thanks for the tip on the European chocolate and that is so true. I think American chocolates are almost more waxy or something. They are just different. Gorgeous pics!

Sweet Nothings said...

oh, i was supposed to be good today! now all i crave is chocolate cake!

Kristin said...

I'm ALWAYS in the mood for a little chocolate!!

Kelsey B. said...

OMG - this is my FAVORITE topic! In fact, I just broke out my chocolate cake recipe for Valentine's Day... can't wait to make it! Also, I love Scharffen Berger, don't count them out even though they are US. The Extra Rich Milk bar is amazing.

Emily said...

I totally agree with you on the good chocolate tip. It's so much easier to melt for some reason.

Now I am ready to run to the store to make something up. i have NO chocolate anywhere in site and I'm craving it. mmm

Padgett Hoke said...

umm, yumm! that looks so delicious, the first souffle looks the best!

Haven and Home said...

This is torture!!!! Oh what I would give for just one of these tonight!

Lisa said...

My mouth is watering! Going to pre-heat the oven now! Blogging & chocolate DO go together you know...xoLisa

Karena said...

Oh, please don't tempt me!! I have gained ten pounds in the last six months. I have such a craving for chocolate!

Deliciously Organized said...

Would LOVE a piece of that cake!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!