Friday, January 15, 2010

Living room Banquets

These images of Banquets are so inviting and cozy. The idea of a banquet in a living room is an elegant way to have a small intimate seating arrangement. They can be used in the middle of the living room or in a corner. Banquets may be the only seating that can be placed against a wall. We usually do not like to have upholstery on the walls of a living room, but like to have the seating float in the room. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Images compliments of: Jan Showers, Kishani Perera

14 comments:

Kristin said...

Sign me up for a grey velvet tufted banquette any day!

Kristin said...

I love both of those. I'm totally digging grey right now.

Starfish and Sundresses said...

This would be great for a party!

Emily said...

The room with grey...perfection! seriously, I am in love. thanks for posting this..made my day!

Design Esquire said...

I love the second image. That little nook is amazing, I love the sconces too.

Renae said...

ooooh I do love that tufting, in just the right place the banquet's are lovely.
xx

Sweet Nothings said...

i would move into molly simms apt in a ny min!

Eclectic said...

That first one is Molly Sim's place, right? I always love her homes! I want to be invited to a dinner party there...

Valerie Wills Interiors said...

I just pitched a banquet suggestion for a potential clients' dining room.... loving them!

Mi Vida Bonita said...

Im always in for anything tufted...lol! oh + gray!!!

Padgett Hoke said...

I am always a little weary of built in banquets, but these look absolutely wonderful!

Haven and Home said...

There is nothing I love like a banquet!

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

I would never have thought to put a banquet in a living room. What a cool idea!

Blair said...

Oh, that second one is fantastic!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!