Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sunshine Award

Thank you so much to Sarah at Real Estate Style for the Sunshine Award!  She is so thoughtful and if you haven't checked out her blog be sure to head over there!


The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity & creativity inspire others in the blog world. Here are the rules for accepting this award:
put the logo on your blog or within your post
pass the award on to 4 bloggers
link the nominees in your post
let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
share the love and link to the person who sent you this award.  


We are passing this award onto: 
Everything LEB
Chic Geek
6th Street Design School
Emily A. Clark

5 comments:

Chic Geek said...

You're so sweet! Thanks for the award, I'm so excited!!!

Emily A. Clark said...

Thanks girls! So fitting to receive the Sunshine Award on such a snowy day here in NC :)

Laura Trevey said...

Have a wonderful weekend ~~

xoxo Laura

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

Congratulations on the award. You deserve it for being so very "chic"! XO

LindsB said...

I'm so behind on my blogging- I'm so sorry I am just getting to this now! Thank you so much for the award, I love the idea behind it and its so nice that you feel this way about my blog :) You guys are the best!!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!