Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010!

I have been looking forward to the year 2010 because it is the year I graduate from Tulane! I graduated from high school in 2006 and could not wait for the start of 2010! Since Christmas, we have been enjoying the snow in New Hampshire, where we have a ski house. So naturally, we have been doing a lot of this...
this...
and we had a very fun bonfire last night!
In May, i'll be doing this!
I wonder who the Commencement speaker will be?
Hope you all have fun plans for 2010 and are enjoying the New Year!
-Melissa

*Images compliments of yurtholiday.net, lakejoseph.com, bearvalleyxc.com, gardeningwithchildren.wordpress.com

7 comments:

style chronicle said...

Congratulations! You have many fun adventures to look forward to! Happy New Year!!

Lavender and Lilies said...

Have fun skiing. I am a novice skiier but it's so fun.

JMW said...

Ah, a ski holiday. My hubby would be so jealous! Congrats to you on your upcoming graduation from Tulane - may 2010 hold wonderful and amazing moments for you! Happy New Year!

Design Esquire said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your last semester. I hope you have fun skiing! It's snowing now in Boston, so hopefully you guys are getting it too.

carlee said...

Happy New Year! Sounds like you're having a blast! You most be so excited to be done with school...I can't wait for that day!

Renae said...

Melissa,
What a fabulous milestone....this next semester will just fly by, enjoy it to the fullest! A former client of mine lived just 2 blocks from Tulane, I know the area well!
My son will graduate from college this year as well, but not until December.
Blessings to all you Chic Coles for the new year!
xx

Pink to Green said...

Sounds like you've had an incredible and very festive winter break-- I"m sure you are very much looking forward to graduation, good luck this last year. And Happy New Year to you and your family- so glad we're in touch!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!