Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cloths by Christopher Farr

Christopher Farr is such an exciting designer that we just love. Farr has been designing contemporary rugs for twenty years. His rug designing started in a small shop in a tree lined area north of London near Primrose Hill. Farr trained at the Slade School of Art, his medium was oil and canvas, he then moved into wool. He is now producing a beautiful and exciting fabric line. His collection has 30 designs with prints and weaves with bold geometric patterns and oversized motifs. Our favorites are carnival and peonies. These fabric with their bold patterns can really make a room pop!





Images compliments of: Christopher Farr

9 comments:

Lavender and Lilies said...

I love the bold fabrics.

daninotes said...

I am in LOVE with those.

ashlina said...

oh wow. those are such amazing fabrics..i would die for that headboard..pretty cool

Lisa said...

I hope you have your magic wand handy!!!
I love each and every one of the fabrics used on the chairs and oh my...those pink drapery panels! Thank you for introducing me to the talented Christopher Farr. I'm in love!
xo Lisa

Kelly 'Knoth' Christensen said...

Those chairs in the first photo are gorgeous....and the orange headboard!... to die for!

Marija said...

The last chair - that was one skilled upholsterer! Beautiful! Marija

Style Redux 2 said...

These are amazing!

DoxaHome.com said...

I have always liked his rugs however was completely unaware of his fabric line, thanks for sharing! I absolutely love that last print!! Btw, I nominated you for a Kreative Blogger award;)

Besos,
Jaime

Kristin said...

I could never get away with it...but WOW those pink drapes are just gorgeous!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!