Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Drum Roll Please...Trina Turk Jewelry!

We received an email the other day from Trina Turks press company telling us about the new jewelry line she created.  After years of collecting vintage jewelry, she has come out with her own line of  these vintage inspired pieces.  Keeping in line with her fun clothing and residential patterns and fabrics, the jewelry includes bright colors and geometrics.  In the TT lookbooks and press ads, her models are always wearing fun accessories and jewelry.  Being a jewelry fan myself, it is so fun to have Trina Turk's options available!  All of her new jewelry can be paired with her new spring and summer collections and can be purchased on her website.




9 comments:

carlee said...

She is one of my favorites. I love these pieces. I could see myself wearing all of them!

Emily said...

Oh dear... this could be bad!! I love all of her stuff!! Her bathing suits are beautiful!

Starfish and Sundresses said...

I love Trina Turk! So glad she's expanding into jewelry!

Yansy said...

Love anything Trina Turk! Her new jewelry line will be another favorite of mine.

Design Actually said...

So pretty, love all of the turquoise!

Lavender and Lilies said...

That jewelry is gorgeous. I love those bangles.

xo, Alexi said...

wow, these accessories literally feel like a breath of fresh air right now. the colors, especially when put together, really pick me up.
http://steampunk.blogspot.com

pk @ Room Remix said...

Beautiful jewelry. I would be happy wearing any of the pieces and I love the turquoise.

Clayton Gray Home said...

It's all really beautiful!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!