Friday, February 19, 2010

End of Bed Benches

There is something about a bench at the end of the bed. It adds a finishing visual touch to the bedroom. Benches come in so many different shapes and designs. The benches in the images below have fun punches of fabric, making them great additions to the room. The idea of a set of benches also has such symmetry, giving a balance to the room and a lead off of the matching lamps. The design of the benches also give a feel for the design of the room, be it modern, country, glamorous, slip covered relaxed. They also do not take up a lot of space in the room the way a club chair or larger piece of furniture would, but they still provide seating, grace and style. Have a great weekend. Look for our Sat post with exciting news of a wonderful new design book.
All benches shown below can be purchased through Shop Chic Coles.  If you are interested in pricing, please email us at clmw.cole@gmail.com


*Images compliments of House Beautiful, Elle Decor, Country Living, Atlanta Home, Shop Chic Coles

10 comments:

Style Redux 2 said...

Wonderful roundup-where is the faux bamboo one from? Love it!

Design Esquire said...

I love this look too! I want one for my guest bedroom.

Emily said...

i could not agree with you more! love a bench or benches at the end of a bed, even if it's to throw a few clothes on. these are great!

Vanessa said...

I love that you posted this because I just put 5 mini bar stools at the end of my bed. I feel pretty confident with my style choice now that I see it was posted in House Beautiful!
Love
Vanessa

Erin said...

I LOVE this look! Mine would probably end up covered clothes or cat fur, but it'd still be cute!

Cristin said...

Love this look too. I even like a loveseat at the foot of a bed.

xo,
cristin

Pink Wallpaper said...

love this look...i'm dying for the x stools.

carlee said...

I will always love a bench at the end of the bed. One of my favorite looks for a bedroom.

Karena said...

I love to see benches at the end of a bed, I am really liking the paired small benches, Very chic!

Karena

Laura Casey Interiors said...

Lots of great benches and pictures!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!