Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fire Pits

With all of this cold weather, looking at these fire pits makes me feel so much warmer.  My family has always wanted a fire pit for our house in NH for days when we want to sit outside and have a cookout.  Northern New Hampshire gets chilly at night however, and having a fire pit to sit next to and relax would make it so much better!  Now, I know what you are probably thinking...aren't fire pits really expensive and require a lot of work?  Well, some can, but at the same time there are some really great inexpensive options for adding a fire pit to your back yard or patio area.  Home Depot and Lowes have above ground fire pits for around $150 that are great alternatives to the in-ground ones.  Although they can be a little pricey, I still love the look of these in-ground fire pits and would love to have one someday.   






*Images compliments of Point Click Home, Casual Living, Architectural Pool, HGTV, Martha Angus

9 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

The 4th image is gorgeous!! I would love to have one of these in my backyard...

xoxo Laura

Lavender and Lilies said...

I agree!

pk @ Room Remix said...

How much would I love to have that last one??!!! Thanks for the inspiration. Have a great day!

Design Esquire said...

I'm feeling all toasty just looking at these!

Lovely Scribbles said...

Oh, how I would love a firepit!! As soon as the hubs and I sell our townhome and actually own a backyard, one of these babies are going in, for sure!

Kristin said...

The hubs and I have been shopping for one!

Starfish and Sundresses said...

I love fire pits, we have one at my house and it's so nice to sit by on a cool evening!

Dorothy Rimson said...

Gorgeous..Really lovely and like dreamland.

Pink to Green said...

These are definitely in my dream house; they are so inviting and cozy- love!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!