Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Imperial Trellis

One thing I might love more than Zig Zag: Imperial Trellis.  I want one room in my house to be wallpapered in the light beige Imperial Trellis.  I also find myself needing these magazine holders and clipboard with the navy Imperial Trellis design.  Do I really need a clipboard?  Yes, I could find something use it for!

Something a little bit more attainable and practical are these stationery cards from Schumacher & Co. who has teamed up with Dempsey and Carroll.  I'll take a set in the light blue, navy and green please!

13 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

LOVE everything in this post!
I need one of those clip boards and waste paper baskets for my office!!

sketch42 said...

I wallpapered my bedroom in the black imperial trellis. It looks SUPER SEXY!!! I have pics posted on my blog.

Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself said...

Wow - love all of these. I think my favorites are the envelopes, magazine holders, and navy and white pillows! Great collection of images.

Alaina

MyLittleHappyPlace said...

Yep, I'll admit - I'm not over it, yet, either!

Chic Geek said...

Love this post! I too am obsessed with imperial trellis!

pk @ Room Remix said...

I love trellis too and this is great inspiration! I think I NEED one of those clipboards. :-)

Lovely Little Nest said...

Oh I feel the same way!! It's just so perfect! :)

daninotes said...

Love the magazine holders!!! I just put up midnight imperial trellis panels in my kitchen. :)

Sweet Nothings said...

i LOVE the trash cans!!

LindsB said...

This pattern is everywhere! While some say its time to move on from it, I still love it and think its a pretty pattern

carlee said...

I literally will take one of each item listed in this post! I still LOVE imperial trellis!

Pink to Green said...

Such a fun pattern; I love those pillows!

Loft32 said...

I’m one of the many fans of the KW Imperial Trellis pattern. I have been searching for an alternative/knock off fabric for a long time. I was able to get my hands on some! And now have some for sale! Visit my blog to take a peak and feel free to share with your followers.

Cheers,
Loft32
www.loft32.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!