Thursday, February 4, 2010

My kind of Living room

The Living Room is a piece of art within the gallery that is your home. Each piece of furniture and accessory is chosen specifically to create a beautiful composition. Whether your living room is fancy, fun or eclectic it should make you feel happy to walk into, with each special item in its rightful place.  We have chosen a few of our favorite living rooms to share with you, each evoking a peaceful, fanciful feel. Enjoy!








images compliments of: House Beautiful, Canadian House and Home, Southern Accents

11 comments:

Valerie Wills Interiors said...

Love the monochromatic rooms.... I was at the SF Design Center yesterday at Ironies party and they had stunning pieces, all the same shades and tones.... just beautiful... great post and examples of how our living rooms are pieces of art!

My Notting Hill said...

Great description of what a living room should be about. Love the panelled doors in that one room.

Emily said...

that first room...perfection. It's going right into my "future home" file. oh la la!

SogniSorrisi said...

Great rooms! I love the doors in the 3rd photos and especially love 5 and 7.

Yansy said...

Amazing rooms! I can't pick a favorite one, I love them all.

LindsB said...

I really like the square black lampshades- they are my favorite.

Torie Jayne said...

Wonderful rooms! So chic! Have a sweet day!

LiveLikeYou said...

Beautiful living rooms. I'm a complete color addict but neutrals are amazing when used right!

Kristin said...

Living room #5 makes me VERY happy!

Laura Trevey said...

Love the black and white contrasts!!
Have a beautiful weekend ~~

xoxo Laura

carlee said...

The zebra room is always one of my favorites. I love her house. I also adore the room with the semi-mercury looking lamps with the black shades.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!