Thursday, February 25, 2010

Old Favorites

Ok so I had put these images in a post for safe keeping to be able to walk down memory lane with them. I am so afraid of losing them. I have them pulled from magazines and have them in respective blog files but I thought a blog post would be a third safe spot. So, I have them in three different files. I was not expecting to post with them but Melissa found them and wanted to. So here are some of my all time favorites to be remembered, never forgotten, always to be go to images, they still stir excitment when viewed. These are but a few of my all time favorites. Many more have been stored away. I have not yet mastered the scanning technique. Something on my list to do. Learn to scan really well.






images compliments of: Steven Gambrel, Jonathan Adler, Lyons,Mary McDonald, Miles Redd

9 comments:

Cassandra C said...

Imperial Trellis! Your favorite Mom! I love you!

Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself said...

That last image is one of my favorites of all time. And I'm not even a green/blue girl! I love everything about it - the chairs around that table, the colors, the tripod lamp, the coffee table. Love it all!

Alaina

Valerie Wills Interiors said...

I still love the Domino magazine shoot - the pale blue wall and all the framed photos behind the desk.....

ashlina said...

such goodies...love em

xo

carlee said...

A lot of my favorites too!

Averill said...

These are some awesome favorites --makes me miss domino!

escapade said...

How fun - I'd posted on an old favourite today too! Nothing like coming back to the classics.

Missing Domino terribly, even now...

Emily said...

Many of those are my favorite too and I do the same thing. so afraid of losing the favorites! That office is spectacular, isn't it?

Hamptontoes said...

I love the Kelly Wearstler Imperial Trellis...have it sitting in the delivery box waiting to be applied in my office (however, I did not do the green colorway, but I love it)! Great photos!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!