Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentines Day Inspiration

Although I do not have a valentine this year, it is always a fun time of year when all the pinks, reds, purples start to surface around the grocery stores and in the retail stores as well.  I remember when I was in elementary school and I used to get so excited around Valentines Day because of the big box of cards I would go home with from my classmates.  It then evolved into flowers from boyfriends and now beautiful inspirational posts on our blog!  This year I do not have Valentines Day plans, but I do have plans to be standing on the side of the street watching a Mardi Gras parade go by yelling "Throw Me Something Mister!" Yup...Mardi Gras in New Orleans and the week long vacation from school starts today.  There will be a ton of beads, King Cake and a lot of fun!  For the rest of the country however, I hope you have a very sweet Valentines Day!

Valentines Cards and Prints now at Shop Chic Coles

Valentine Wear
Velvet




*Images compliments of Elle Decor, Madebygirl

11 comments:

Cassandra C said...

LOVE that pink dress! And that wonderful pink room in the beginning. Makes me want to eat cupcakes and candy hearts!

Valerie Wills Interiors said...

I think the first room shown is amazing.... was that in Elle Decor? Do you remember what month? It's gorgeous

Pink to Green said...

Wishing you a wonderful weekend and a happy valentines day!

LindsB said...

pink is great, how could you not love pink? I think its time I paint something pink in my house.

Maria Killam said...

I'm behind I haven't done one Valentines post yet!! This was a great one to read!

Deliciously Organized said...

Happy Valentine's Weekend! Love all the prints!

style chronicle said...

Happy Valentines Day!

Donna said...

My daughter is drooling over the pink room!!!

Tracy F . said...

Lovely Valentine post. Hope you have a wonderful Mardi Gras!

pk @ Room Remix said...

Love the "I carry your heart..." quote. Hope you have a great weekend!

Carrie said...

What is the wallpaper behind the gray "LOVE" poster? Love it!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!