Monday, February 15, 2010

Wallpaper

We all love the beautiful and calming effect that a painted room can have, with fun and interesting art on the walls. But wallpaper adds such a wow effect on a room. A persons personality and style can really be portrayed in a room with wall paper. Is the style traditional country with little flowers buds, is it french or English in style, or does it  have a little more modern flair? A number of the images here have wallpapered one wall to give the room an edge.











images compliments of Canadian House and Home, Cole and Sons

15 comments:

style chronicle said...

So pretty! I love Farrow and Ball and Cole and Son's paper.

Design Esquire said...

Just beautiful!

Starfish and Sundresses said...

I can't wait to get out of our current apartment to somewhere where we can paint and paper!

Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself said...

Wow - that living room with the turquoise floral wallpaper! Stunning!

Alaina

In Honor Of Design said...

love that first one! these are so fun!

xo, Alexi said...

i couldn't agree with you more. was it you i talk about for the crab wallpaper?
http://www.blogger.com/steampunkdolls

DoxaHome.com said...

Ohhh you found a soft spot. I love both Trove and Vivienne Westwood. Nicely done.

Besos,
Jaime

Padgett Hoke said...

I would love to be bold and use some fun wallpaper - someday!

The Goods Design said...

I REALLY love the Trove wallpapers! I ALMOST did them in my dining room, but the pricetag made me go "yikes!" Great images!

Cristin said...

Wow, the bird one is a little haunting. Reminds me of the movie!

Happy belated Valentine's Day.

xo,
cristin

xoxxo said...

I love all the cute new wallpapers! I've been trying to find fun new contact paper since I'm renting and wallpaper is such a pain to get off!


Ashley
www.meringueboutique.com

Sweet Nothings said...

i just love the white and blue squiggle!

perfectly paisley said...

Wow these are all so beautiful!

Style Redux 2 said...

I adore wallpaper-so glad it is back!

LindsB said...

I used to hate wallpaper, but I have to say in the last two years it has really grown on me again.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!