Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Whites

With Harpers Bazars lineup of white on the radar for Spring,  we chose some very clean lined outfits that just sing with style. We then chose some all white living rooms. The all white sofas are the bones to the rooms. The tailored sofas are the grounding that the rest of the room plays off of.  Similarly with the outfits, there are some very tailored well constructed lines to the pieces.  It was so interesting to see that when we pulled the all white outfits and then at a later date pulled the all white living rooms the pieces all seem to come together and have a very cohesive, unified look.










*Images compliments of: Harpers Bazaar, Country Living, Ferragamo, Badgley Mischka, Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors

12 comments:

Cristin said...

Love the clean, white look too. White kitchens are my favorite and when the kids are older I will move more white into the living room. Great post.

xo,
cristin

Design Esquire said...

I love the top two living rooms. Gorgeous!

Lavender and Lilies said...

I love a white couch but unfortunately my dog would destroy it. I can still dream.

Starfish and Sundresses said...

As much as I love color, there's nothing better than an all white outfit in the summer! xx

LindsB said...

white slipcovers are the best!

Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself said...

Wow - I am saving that fourth picture down with the amazing staircase. Gorgeous! And still it feels so "home-y."

Alaina

ashlina said...

GREAT POST!!!!!!! it was hard for me to get past the 1st room....but they are are awesome.
and the dresses....loooooooves!

wish i could pull off that white suit....

xo

Cara said...

It is so clean and fresh, wonderful post!

Padgett Hoke said...

I love the shape of the first two couches, and what I wouldn't give to have the second white dress...

Emily said...

so fresh! i love the third room down. clean and relaxing!

Design Actually said...

Gorgeous! Love the all-white look in clothes and interiors.

style chronicle said...

So clean, and chic. The top image is my favorite. Cristin, You can have a white living room with kids, just use indoor/outdoor fabrics. I have four little ones and my off-white sofa is spotless.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!