Saturday, February 20, 2010

Zebra Benches...A Great Find!

I am so excited to tell all of you about my new purchase...This is the first time I have actually felt like a real "bargain hunter" so to say...I was at Old Navy and Michaels yesterday getting supplies for a project I am working on and I stopped over at World Market after reading The Matters of Style Blog and seeing these cute Bath Mats.  The bath mats were a no-go but this was:
I was beyond excited and it was on sale from $119 to $59...I then used my negotiation skills and got $10 more dollars knocked off..talk about a deal ($49.99 for this baby was totally worth it!)

I called my mom and sent her a picture...she of course loved it, but then I got to thinking how fun it would be to have another one!  I did some major research and calling of a bunch of stores and found one in another store around New Orleans.  So now I have two of these fun stools and can't wait to find a spot for them!  You can also order them online at World Market for only $59.99! 

Casa Sugar also posted about them:

12 comments:

Anna Liesemeyer said...

LOVE this! Great find!

Amanda Stone Talley said...

VERY COOL MELISSA! GREAT FIND!

Chic Geek said...

Congrats! I love them!

Jackie said...

I just love getting a great deal on things! I negotiated some end tables from World Market Last year. They were on sale from $160 to $80, and I got them for $70 each. Sounds like WM is a great place to haggle! Ha!

Sarah (Matters of Style) said...

So funny!! I emailed MoS Washington from WM this morning (I too was going to check out the rugs) with a pic of them. I got one because I don't really have a place for a pair. Great minds!!!

Emily said...

Love them!! I wish I had a spot for them... hmm..... I can make something work, I am sure of it!

Cristin said...

Love them too! I saw a wool zebra rug there for 1/2 off. Great deals.

Also, just mentioned you in a post... long overdue. My apologies!

xo,
cristin

Tracy F. said...

What a great find. I love it! They have some similar ones, slightly larger, at Target. I enjoy your blog.

Kelsey B. said...

SO great! My daughter's nursery has a zebra print theme (done by my m-i-l decorator) this bench might be perfect...

Lavender and Lilies said...

Great deal! I love how they look in front of that couch.

Kristin said...

Lucky lady. What a killer score!

beki said...

How fun!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!