Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Zig Zag Love

One of our favorite patterns is zig-zag.  There is something so fun yet elegant about zig zag and we love to see it used in interiors!  If zig zag is too bold for you to include on a floor or on your wall with wallpaper, you can always incorporate it into your bedding with this bedding set from Tonder and Tonder.  There is always the option of adding it into a living room or den with the Twinkle zig-zag pillow from All Modern as well.  (I have had my eye on the Twinkle pillow for a while now..I think I should go ahead and just buy it for that perfect space I have yet to find.)  Do you all like zig-zag?  Where  would you like to incorporate it into your home?







images compliments of:Quadrille, China Seas, Alan Campbell, Oomph, Jonathan Adler, Miles Redd

18 comments:

Cara said...

I love the zig zag pillows! Thanks for sharing!

Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself said...

Oooo that Tonder and Wonder bedding is just gorgeous! I love zig-zag. Would put it anywhere in any quantities... for now all I have is the Twinkle Pillow from All Modern. Which I love very much!

Cheers,
Alaina

ps this post made me want to pop in Devil Wears Prada - love Stanley Tucci in that all-plaid suit! hah

Laura Trevey said...

Very Dynamic!! Love the patterns you picked ~~

xoxo Laura

MyLittleHappyPlace said...

OMG - that bedding! I'm scard to check pricing...

Kristin said...

That little side table has my number. SO cute!

DoxaHome.com said...

I love using zig zag patterns as well, such a wonderfully fun, fresh way to cut a large fluid pattern! Love the pillows from All Modern, all hail Charlie Brown;)

Best,
Jaime

Emily said...

I am a BIG fan of that bathroom floor. So creative. i need ot save that in my inspiration folder!

Blair said...

Fabulous post! Those tables are fantastic.

Lovely Scribbles said...

Wow! Love that zig zag floor!!

My Owl Barn said...

My favorite too is that zig zag floor!

The Goods Design said...

I am kookoo for zig zag! I'm considering painting my hallway with a light grey/white zig zag!

Padgett Hoke said...

I own nothing zig zag - but this post makes me want something, bad!

Style Redux 2 said...

I especially like zig zag rugs.

Cristin said...

Love those beach towels!

xo,
cristin

Down and Out Chic said...

the chevron painted floor is divine!

Design Wanna-be said...

So many fun zig-zags!

Haven and Home said...

Will I ever get sick of zig zags? No, never.

beki said...

*LOVE* I can't seem to get enough of zig-zags these days!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!