Friday, March 26, 2010

Beyond Excited for THESE:

I am beyond excited because tonight I went to Target with my roommate who is going to Jamaica for spring break...I am going to NYC and home to spend Easter with the family so I can't complain but while she was trying on some really cute bikini's...I found these: 
Sugared Grapefruit Candle

and...
Sixty Print Mini Journals (set of 3)

I am so excited about these because last week was the debut of their line and I figured it would be all sold out.  I was able to find my two favorite things, candles (love) and notebooks, which are a necessity because I am always writing notes about things that inspire me, to do lists, etc.  Do not get discouraged if you think everything will be sold out, you could be very PLEASANTLY surprised!  I cannot wait to light  my candle and use my notebooks.

Have any of you bought any of the Liberty of London for Target items?  

12 comments:

Amanda said...

I have never heard of this brand. But I am an candle fanatic. I have one burning right now. Thanks for the idea.

Amanda said...

Oooohhh, those journals are really cute! I'm always looking for something cute to carry around in my purse so I can jot down notes at a moments notice. Desperately need to make a Target trip soon!

xx Amanda

DoxaHome.com said...

What part of Jamaica is your roomie visiting? I adore JA, specifically the southwest coast...absolutely amazing;) Picking uponeof the candelstoday,thanks for the tid bit!

Besos,
Jaime

erica@ moth design+luxe life said...

Such cute stuff. Really wish we had target in Canada! Enjoy spring break! :)

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh fun! So happy you were able to get a couple of little things. I went yesterday to Target to try and find a little gift for myself, but came home empty handed.

Happy to hear you are coming to NY!

Erin said...

Ooh those are super cute finds! I did purchase a little hot pink floral picture frame. I love it!

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I love the journals. I am so picking those up!

Lovely Little Nest said...

Oooh I didn't see those journals before! That's something I might actually buy {refer to my recent post}. Thanks for sharing!

P.S. Be sure to enter my first GIVEAWAY! :)

ashlina said...

oh i am dying to know how the candles are....
:) happy friday girlies.

Kristin said...

Dang! I missed the candles. I spent almost $500 at Target last night, because they had a ton of cute clothes but I had just worked out, so I just decided to take them home to try on after I showered. :) More than 3/4 are getting returned (possibly a few exchanges), but the Liberty of London stuff is cute!

Dayka (Life +Style) said...

how is the candle? i'm partial to ergo, but i'll switch if it's just as good . . . .

Beatriz said...

I missed the candles!! I was so excited for the Liberty of London line but I wasn't sure what to get. Now I know!! Thanks for the heads up :)

Beatriz.
thatgirlinpearls.com

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!