Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bookcases

How beautiful are these bookcases? We can't say the amount of books we have and would love to have safe and sound in a bookcase. These images really make the room spacious. The first two divide up the long studio warehouse style space so well. They act as walls as well as storage and display space. The one bookcase painted turquoise just makes such a great color statement to the room. It also adds height being painted a deeper color than the room. Of course we are always enamored with a bookcase full of books in a bedroom it adds tradition and warmth.


*Images compliments of Antony Todd, Eric Staduenmaier


12 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

LOVE the shelves filled with wonderful books!!!

Erin said...

I'd love to have a wall of books one day! It certainly wouldn't hurt if those shelves were turquoise like in the 2nd photo. LOVE!

blydesign said...

I love the blue shelves! Thanks for sharing!

SogniSorrisi said...

These are great!

This Photographer's Life said...

Ohhhh, the blue bookcases are so cool! They really make the room pop. I wish I had enough books to fill a case like that :) So glad I found your blog.

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness...the blue painted pretties. LOVE!

ashlina said...

yup. gotta love em.

Cristin said...

love them too!!!

Dayka (Life +Style) said...

my favorite is the turquoise--fab!

Averill said...

Love big bookshelves full of books. Way too often stylists keep them too bare. Bookshelves should be full!

carlee said...

These are all so gorgeous! I adore that last one.

Starfish and Sundresses said...

I love love the turquoise bookcases in the second photo! xx

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!