Thursday, March 18, 2010

Coveted Outdoor Space

With warmer temperatures coming our way and the sun peeking through the clouds more regularly, we are beginning to really covet these beautifully designed outdoor spaces. We have been raking leaves, cleaning roofs and think about where and what needs to be done with the outdoor furniture. Are the cushions in good shape, does the wicker need to be repainted? We of course would love to have an outside fire pit to gather round in the evening and watch the stars.  These images have a lot of fun ideas that could be incorporated into any outdoor space.


*Images compliments of House Beautiful, Coastal living, Canadian House and Home

9 comments:

Lacquered Life said...

I love the pool and verandah, I just can't wait for summer!

erica@ moth design+luxe life said...

I used that last image as inspiration for my own fencing. The above ones are even better. Fantastic! Thanks for sharing. xo

LindsB said...

It has been so nice here the last few days, I am loving this!! I could live with it like this all year, not too hot and not too cold. I dont do well in the heat so this spring weather is perfect- and I would LOVE an outdoor space like any of the above for sure.

sarah, flourish design + style said...

Oh, heaven! xo

Kristin said...

I want to enjoy a cocktail while listening to the waves lap in that first space STAT!

Hamptontoes said...

Oh, how I could enjoy sitting in any one of those fabulous outdoor spaces!

ashlina said...

i want one!!!!!

Emily A. Clark said...

Oh, I how I want a beautiful patio! I'm going to try harder this year :)

Andry said...

Great collection of Outdoor Firepit for your modern outdoor ideas.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!