Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Few Thank You's!

Happy 101 blog award
from Secrets of Domestic Bliss
We would like to pass the Happy 101 Blog award onto: 
Kelly Green
Aesthetic Oiseau
Starfish and Sundresses
Kreativ Blogger Award from Doxa Home
As part of the acceptance of this award I now need to share 7 things about myself that  you may not know: (Answers by Wendy)


1. Interior Design is my passion and happens to also be my job!
2. I have always wanted to travel to Paris
3. I would love to have a Rebecca Minkoff Nikki bag and aviator sunglasses 
4. I love love love the color blue
5. I am the happiest when I am with my girls
6. I love anything with Raspberries or Lemon
7. My West Highland Terrier, Welly and my Lab, Lars are 4-legged best friends!


We would like to pass the Kreativ Blogger award onto:
A Country Farmhouse
Sogni e Sorrisi
Little Green Notebook


We also want to thank Pigtown Design for picking Chic Coles as the winner for her hand sewn pillow!  I just received it in the mail and I love it!

We were also featured on 6th Street Design School today, be sure to check it out!


Thank you girls, hope everyone is having a great weekend!

7 comments:

Kirsten Sue said...

Blue is my favorite color too!

Pigtown-Design said...

So glad you love it!

xoxo

Ragland Hill Social by Gwen Driscoll said...

So love to learn more about my favorite bloggers. Happy Weekend.

ashlina said...

oh ladies. you are SO welcome....and i love that list, i too am dying for a nikki bag.
xoxox

Haven and Home said...

Congrats, all well deserved!

SogniSorrisi said...

Thank you so much!

Kelly Green said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH! (IN CAPS 'COS I AM THRILLED) MY FIRST AWARD! YAY!!!!!KG

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!