Friday, March 12, 2010

Milly Jewelry

As you all probably know by now, I am a jewelry junkie....I love jewelry!  I was so excited when I saw that Milly, the contemporary clothing line is now designing jewelry!  Their rings and earrings are my favorite and are perfect accessories for spring.  This first gold ring is my favorite and is definitely on my wish list.  The seaglass colored stones remind me of the beach on Nantucket.  Aren't these pieces just so much fun?  Which one is your favorite?


11 comments:

ashlina said...

wow. that is gorgeous stuff...

JMW said...

That ring is fabulous! For the longest time, I only wanted silver jewelry, but that I really like that ring.

Dani said...

Milly never fails to impress me and seaglass?! is no exception! Pretty!

SogniSorrisi said...

Beautiful! Really love the first three pieces.

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Wow loving those earrings. That shade of green looks just like jade.

Kristin said...

I want each and every piece! Beautiful...especially that floral ring!

The Zhush said...

Love Milly too! This jewelry line looks great, thanks for letting me know, had no idea!
xx
Sue

The Goods Design said...

That first gold ring is AMAZING. I almost bought a Milly coat last year, but walked away from it. I went back and it was gone! Still haunts me to this day :(

annechovie said...

So elegant! We have the same taste, I think. Have a great weekend!

Renae said...

WOW...fun things!
xx

Rebecca June said...

uh-oh...I guess i know where my next paycheck is going!

xoxo

Rebecca June

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!