Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Outfit to Room #2

I am just crazy for this pink top from Forever 21.  It is such a great top for spring and reminds me of a beautiful deep pink peony!  The gray Foley and Corinna from Designer Social is the newest addition to my collection and I am so excited to wear it around town.  Paired with the jean leggings and Tory Burch flats that I live in and my bracelets from the Shop Chic Coles, my whole outfit is complete!  I am headed to New York the week before Easter and then I get to spend the weekend and Easter holiday with my family...I am going to be wearing this outfit!  
I went through some great blogs to find these images of pink used in living rooms and bedrooms and I can't get over how much I love the use of this same colored pink as an accent color in these rooms!  It would be so much fun to have some great bright pink pillows with gray walls.  Do any of you have pink accessories or clothing that you love?

1. Pink Stretch Top-$17.80









9 comments:

Starfish and Sundresses said...

Love all these beautiful rooms! Now I'm wanting to add some pink to my apt!

LindsB said...

What a HOT outfit! I need to go check out forever 21 for some fun Spring/Summer clothes now. Oh and that bag, LOVE IT!

Cassandra C said...

Such a cute outfit, and amazing rooms!!!

Kristin said...

Drooling over that fabulous top and the grey sectional!

Design Actually said...

Love all of the pink! The last photo would make such a fun little girls room. Love the outfit too:)

Emily said...

You are girls after my own heart!! That outfit...LOVE and that first room...I have been obsessed over. It never gets old for me..I think my future home will be put together using it as inspiration!

Shari said...

Forever 21 is one of my secret fashion weapons! I always hang my head a little bit when I go in there (seeing as I am 35 and most of the shoppers are about 15!), but they have the cutest trendy stuff!

paula said...

such a fabulous post!

Pink to Green said...

I'm adoring the combo of black and hot pink and this outfit is no exception; forever 21 has the best trendy steals!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!