Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What We're Loving: Live Creating Yourself Prints

Alaina, the author and creator of Live Creating Yourself has opened an etsy shop selling her custom designed prints of some of the biggest tourist attractions.  These include the Empire State Building, the Eiffel Tower, Chicago's Sears Tower, Sydney Opera House and London's Big Ben Clock Tower.  They would be a great addition to anyone's home and a great keepsake from a trip to any of these places.  I want the Eiffel Tower one in blue, the same one featured below.  I also really love the European Series she has featured in her living room above her sofas.



To purchase her prints go to her etsy site.  

14 comments:

JMW said...

What a great idea! These would add a great touch to any room.

Style Redux 2 said...

These are great! Off to see her shop.

Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself said...

Wow! What a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much for featuring my shop!

: )

Cheers,
Alaina

Lacquered Life said...

Fabulous! Thanks for sharing! Now if only I had some wall space left ...

erica@ moth design+luxe life said...

love the simplicity and tone on tone of these! thanks for sharing. :)

Lavender and Lilies said...

Thanks for the tip. I love these. I have been wanting to highlight our travels in some way.

Shari @ little blue deer said...

Oooh, I love the black and white Eiffel Tower. Gorgeous!

Anna Liesemeyer said...

These are too fun! I love the eiffel tower print

Laura Trevey said...

These are fabulous!!

Kelsey B. said...

What pretty prints!

Kelsey B. said...

Also, have you read CloverMag.com? I think you would like it.

Deliciously Organized said...

she is so talented!

sarah, flourish design + style said...

Oh, I love these! ( and that you blog with your daughters.. so fabulous! ) xo

ashlina said...

oh i do adore those prints.....super pretty

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!